CrossFit Final Call is now offering a group program specifically designed with older athletes in mind. CrossFit Final Call Legends Program is not different from the standard CrossFit programming which is based on performing constantly varied functional movements at a (relative) high intensity (along with Olympic lifting, powerlifting, gymnastics, and metabolic conditioning). The difference is in the average age of participating athletes and a heavy emphasis on the Mobility.
Legends is a training program designed to restore/improve mobility first and applies scalable CrossFit programming to improve performance and fitness.
- Are you tired of feeling old and tired?
- Have you noticed that your muscles are not what they used to be and you even need help opening a pickle jar
- Do you have low energy?
- Are your aches and pains forcing you to spend time on the sidelines?
- Do you feel lost and bored in your gym?
- Do you feel like CrossFit is not for you because everything you know about CrossFit seems too advanced, difficult and intimidating?
- Most importantly, do you want to get better and get the spring back in your step, but don’t know how?
Try our Legends program! It is spearheaded by nutrition coach and CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Amanda Miller.
We will teach you how to resolve pain, overcome injuries, minimize the side effects of aging, restore your general physical capacity, re-learn movements, and, ultimately, regain control of your body. Try our program and we will help you feel stronger, faster, and happier than you are right now.
GROUP MASTERS CLASSES
Our Legends class will be offered twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30am. The class focuses on Movement and Mobility and a CrossFit Workout of the Day.
Email to get started – email@example.com
Or schedule a FREE No Sweat Intro to talk to a coach to see if this program is right for you..